We are looking for you as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the automotive sector.
What you can do for us
- Establish a customer interface for quality in projects and plan and execute quality tasks according to OnePEP as well as methods and tools to support lean quality management
- Agree PPAP requirements (timing, content, methods) with customer, break down activities for internal PPAP release, initiate and lead sampling processes to customer for scope of delivery (incl. spare parts)
- Support the preparation and participate to Customer Audits, internal and external audits and if required, ensure VDA 6.3 audits for projects
- Planning of measurement and testing processes and participation in their procurement and validation
- Maintain regular communication and perform quick and efficient global Cross-reading and Lessons Learned
- Risk minimization through the use of appropriate risk assessment tools and verification of the robustness of detection and prevention systems for station involving CC characteristics (e.g. Reverse FMEA)
The skills that are needed
- High level of understanding of most commonly applied Quality Tools and processes in the automotive industry (e.g. IATF16949-Environment, APQP)
- Good project management skills (virtual and regional teams)
- Basic knowledge of product liability law and HSE regulations
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Basic understanding of legal compliance requirements
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 89/3577510