The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for!
What you can do for us
- In addition, software design and development in C++ is also part of your tasks
- You are responsible for the design of user interfaces
- You will be responsible for writing test scripts, running unit tests, as well as validating and reporting on the results
- The documentation of codes and developments rounds off your field of activity
The skills that are needed
- You have successfully completed your CS/EE-related bachelor's degree
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in software development, API design and REST
- Good knowledge of network protocols, robust messaging, distributed application design, client-server model is necessary
- You are familiar with standard frameworks and libraries used in modern front-end web development, such as Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, Vue.js
- Your English skills are business fluent, good knowledge of German is an advantage
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Susanne Unterholzner
Phone +49 89/357751-167www.modis.com