The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
What you can do for us
- You will take a leading role in developing data protection architectures, data security, accountability and privacy technologies, and innovative product features for Cloud, Big Data, IoT and/or mobile platforms
- This includes Dynamic Authorisation and Attribute-Based-Access-Control (ABAC) enhancements for IoT, mobile devices and cloud platforms, as well as the fusion of Bayesian Networks / Deep Learning / biometric fusion and ABAC
- You will be responsible for improving the security engineering process as well as the security-by-design concept and apply best practices on cloud security architectures from NIST, ENISA and FIDO/W3C guidance
- You will work collaboratively with the research and development product teams to incorporate innovation into new products
- You can analyse complex software architectures and combine high-level architectural perspectives with deep and detailed technical designs/prototypes
The skills that are needed
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science/networking and have already gained at least 3 years of experience in research or advanced development.
- You bring very good knowledge of C/C++ and (ideally) Rust on IoT or small devices, as well as experience with operating systems such as Android and (embedded) Linux
- Strong skills in system and software design, e.g. with UML/FMC, are required.
- Your English language skills are business fluent. Good German language skills are an advantage
- Your strengths include communication skills, teamwork, self-motivation, self-organisation and working independently
- You enjoy international business trips
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Susanne Unterholzner
Phone +49 89/357751-167www.modis.com