Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Start your career with us and become part of the team for our client – starting immediately. The position will be temporary for 18 months.
What you can do for us
- You will take a leading role in developing data protection architectures, data security, accountability and privacy technologies, and innovative product features for Cloud, Big Data, IoT and/or mobile platforms
- You will be responsible for improving the security engineering process as well as the security-by-design concept and apply best practices on cloud security architectures
- You will work collaboratively with the research and development product teams to incorporate innovation into new products
The skills that are needed
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science/networking and have already gained at least 3 years of experience in research or advanced development
- You have very good knowledge of C/C++ and experience with operating systems such as Android and (embedded) Linux
- Strong skills in system and software design, e.g. with UML/FMC, are required
- Your English language skills are business fluent, good German language skills are an advantage
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 89/357751-166