The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for!
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for research on key security technologies for the automotive industry, in the areas of OS system security, access control, autonomous driving security and etc.
- The analysis of specifications for Adaptive Autosar is your task
- You will be responsible for software design document and simple PoC to demonstrate the capabilities of prototypes
- It is your task to deliver analysis reports and design documents to key technologies
The skills that are needed
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, technical computer science, mechatronics or a comparable subject and over 5 years of experience in safety research in the automotive industry
- You have profound knowledge in the field of Adaptive Autosar
- You bring a deep understanding of at least one security area like access control or OS security
- Your knowledge of SELinux or in security mechanisms of Android is very good
- Good knowledge in C++ is necessary and experience with Sandbox is a plus
- Strong communication skills, team spirit and your ability to work independently are among your strengths
- Your English skills are business fluent
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Susanne Unterholzner
Phone +49 89/357751-167www.modis.com