The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
What you can do for us
- You will evaluate scientific computing applications and kernels, frameworks and performance libraries to investigate and improve resource utilization on current and future Armv8-A CPUs
- You will investigate, develop and revise the source code of kernels and proxy applications to make full use of the Scalable Vector Extensions
- You will evaluate the quality of auto-vectorisation applied by compilers as well as manual optimisations
- You contribute to open source repositories
- You will interact with internal and European Arm open source and software ecosystem communities
The skills that are needed
- You have already gained good practical experience with emulation and/or simulation environments, as well as with vectorisation techniques (e.g. Arm NEON, Arm SVE or Intel AVX) and their use in computing kernels, e.g. through intrinsic functions
- You have a good command of the programming languages C/C++ and eventually Fortran
- Your knowledge of hardware and computer architectures is very good and you are familiar with build flows under Linux
- Good knowledge of numerical linear algebra libraries (e.g. BLAS/LAPACK/BLIS...) is an advantage
- You are business fluent in English and have excellent communication skills. Good German language skills are an advantage
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Susanne Unterholzner