We want to grow our team for a project for our client, a renowned company in the Aerospace sector – starting immediately.
What you can do for us
- You will specify, design and develop algorithms according to the internal electric motor control processes
- You are going to design and implement motor control functions and algorithms for the motor and servo control units
- You will test and validate the control algorithms in the laboratory and on test benches
- You are responsible to participate in the creation of required lifecycle data and planning activities as part of an Agile Scrum team
- You will collaborate with the hardware and power electronics teams
The skills that are needed
- You have a B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Eng in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- You have a very good working knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink, including model development
- You have a strong understanding of the analysis, modeling, and control of AC electric motors and drive systems
- You have already gained academic or industrial experience in defining requirements for motor control software with interfaces to hardware components, including voltage and position sensors
- You speak English fluently
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 89/357751 -166