Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Start your career with us and become part of the team for our client.
What you can do for us
- You will work with experts in Europe and China, supporting communication and building trustful and fruitful collaborations
- You will support partners to integrate the technology in modern and high-performing cloud-native software architectures
- In addition you will be an active part of innovation projects including the prototyping and development of proof-of-concepts as well as delivery of new technology components and products to market
- You will document partner business requirements based on use cases, user stories and call/process flows/flow diagrams
The skills that are needed
- You have completed a Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Ideally, you have already gained professional experience as a software engineer or project engineer
- Knowledge in full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations is required
- Experience in a project management tool such as Jira, Asana, Teamcity, Kanboo, etc. is necessary
- You speak business fluent English and Chinese, good German knowledge is an advantage
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 89/357751 - 166