We want to grow our team for a project for our client, a renowned company in the Aerospace sector – starting immediately.
What you can do for us
- You will write and edit a broad range of communications assets including speeches, talking points, video scripts, briefings, position papers or op-eds
- You provide strategic recommendations, guidance, and language for CEO speaking, including positioning and messaging on key topics both internally and externally
- You will be responsible for ensuring alignment with the company's purpose, strategic focus topics and business priorities
- You will contribute to the overall positioning of the company, working closely with content strategists and internal and external communications staff
The skills that are needed
- You have successfully completed your studies in communication sciences or political sciences
- You have already gained professional experience in analysing, developing, and communicating complex information with compelling messaging and storytelling
- You have special knowledge in MS-Office
- You bring business fluent knowledge of German and English and as well as basic knowledge of French and Spanish
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 89/357751-166