We want to grow our team for a project for our client – starting immediately.
What you can do for us
- You keep abreast of the state of the art and trends in cutting-edge ICT technologies from leading universities, research institutes, companies and start-ups
- You will prepare reports on technologies and related resources in relevant areas, publicly funded projects and investments
- You will be responsible for preparing the annual cooperation and strategy for each area
- You are responsible for supporting communication with potential collaboration partners and contributing to the technology strategy and long-term goals while addressing partners' issues, concerns and goals
- Be responsible for helping to build a network of technical partnerships in Germany, exploring and expanding technology collaboration opportunities with potential academic partners such as universities and research institutes, and working with teams to develop proposals for research projects
The skills that are needed
- You have successfully completed your master's degree in computer science, physics, electrical engineering, telecommunications engineering or a related technical discipline
- Interacting with all levels within the company and representing the company in a professional manner characterizes you
- You have previous experience in research collaboration, technology transfer, intellectual property rights and business negotiations as well as a good knowledge and understanding of the latest ICT technologies
- Fluent in German, English and Chinese (Mandarin), you have good communication skills and are willing to go on business trips
- Ideally, you already have working experience with Asian culture
Why you are in the right place when working with us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 89/357751-166