Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Start your career with us and become part of the team for our client – starting immediately.
Your main activities
- You will understand business needs and work with HQ technical requirements, research and analyze technical resources in Europe and build consistent partner relationships.
- You will be responsible for researching and implementing new testing technologies and producing regular insight reports
- You will be responsible for organizing technical meetings and workshops for the business team and technical partners
- You will also oversee technical projects, ensure timely completion of collaboration tasks, and improve collaboration performance and overall quality
- You will participate in the selection of partners, review them, and provide information to the management team for decision-making purposes
The skills that are needed
- Master's degree in test engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study.
- Excellent communication and social skills as well as team spirit and intercultural awareness for European and Asian cultures
- Knowledge of business administration and project management
- At least 3 years of experience with test tool development and methodology studies for advanced software testing technology, AI or cyber-physical systems
- Experience with cybersecurity testing, 5G software and hardware, or RF hardware testing
- Very good English language skills and ideally German or Chinese language skills
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Akkodis - formed by the merger of AKKA & Modis - is a global leader in Engineering & IT. As a global partner in an ever-changing technology & competitive environment, we support our customers with our 360° offering to create a more sustainable & smarter future. United by our shared passion for technology & talent, we look at the world from a new perspective. Every day, our 50,000 motivated engineers & digital experts go beyond the possible to create the incredible.
Phone +49 89/357751 -166