The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the pharma sector located in Münster. Commencing immediately, on a temporary or permanent basis.
What you can do for us
- Participate in and contribute to innovative research projects to develop vaccines for veterinary use
- Collaboration with the project leader and other (international) team members
- Expertise in bacteriology, cell culture, molecular biology or cell biology
- Development of new techniques and assays with GLP guidlines
The skills that are needed
- Technical assistant degree or similar, or higher degree in (medical) biology, biochemistry or similar, or with minimum 3-5 years’ practical experience in research
- Working experience in a research environment is an advantage
- Experience in virology, tissue culture, cell biology or molecular biology
- Ability to think analytically, problem-solving skills, drive to succeed
- Ability to work independently, e.g. in the planning of experiments
- Professional proficiency in English is a requirement
- Experience with working according to GLP guidelines
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Svenja OschwaldBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com