Do you feel you want a change in your life and want to face new challenges? Start your career with us and become part of the team for our client.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly working environment and lead a small IT team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop, coordinate and implement IT infrastructures in collaboration with the involved Honda units
- Active participation in the day-to-day running of the company
- Responsibility for the IT budget
- Collaborate with our Data Protection Officer and assist our internal Security Committee
- Plan and lead IT projects based on ITIL best practices and constantly develop future IT strategies.
- IT-related degree or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in the IT environment
- The successful candidate will work holistically and proactively and has a hands-on mentality.
- As a team member, you will have strong communication skills, the ability to keep a cool head and prioritise in the right places together with your team.
- Confident communication in English
- Experience in managing and motivating employees
- We are looking for a person with extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in server virtualisation (VMware), storage management (e.g. NetApp), Office 365, Cisco network components, IT security and data protection and the latest Windows client/server systems; knowledge of Linux is an asset.
What you can expect from us
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Team spirit and diversity
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
Would you like to learn more about us and about this position and possibly other opportunities? Then feel free to send us your application directly. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 69/668194400