We are looking for a Application Manager (m/f/d) - Oracle Access Management for our client.
- Start: July/August 2022
- Duration: 12 months
- Location: Penzberg & Remote
- Workload: Fulltime
- Job number: JN -072022-38444
- required to work on a middleware which is based on MS SQL/Oracle and is connected to various devices in the Pharma Lab and their production control system as well as research systems.
- record internal customer requests, from laboratories, prioritize and coordinate them and align them with local and global requirements.
- lead the creation of specifications, the implementation of validations and internal changes and are responsible for the planning and coordination of the technical implementation.
- responsible for representing the specialist areas in local and global committees and for coordinating with the various stakeholders.
The skills that are needed
- Five years of professional experience in the field of IT / automation systems
- Gained database experience (Oracle and MS SQL) as well as in-depth knowledge of Windows Client / Server and LINUX systems.
- Database Technical Design and Build
- LabVantage SQL Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Solutions
- Responsive and Adaptive Design
- Solution Architecting
Why you are in the right place when working with us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 711/35166322