The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the automotive industry.
What you can do for us
- Collect and maintain update applicable vehicle systems & components legal & law requirements for EU & US sales market
- Provide EE function interpretation, inform acc. priorities design compliance
- Review and approval of systems- & component-compliance
- Compliance review of systems- & component-specification
- Management of vehicle compliance certification / homologation process, such as Locking system, Infotainment System, Connectivity Module (T-Box), ADAS system, Lighting system
- NPDS process conform milestone planning and execution
- Project-state, Performance-target & -deviation reports to EPD & BE -leadership
The skills that are needed
- 10+ year experience in regulatory, liability for EE-Systems / Components, with specific competence in US, EU market
- Experience in vehicle development standards & processing
- Knowledge in vehicle Electronic-Architecture design & layout
- Experienced background in OEM & supplier industries
- Knowledge in WVTA approval
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Herr Julian Salguero-Sanchezrecruitingcenterfirstname.lastname@example.org
Phone +49 69/668194400www.modis.com