For our automotive client we are looking for an EOC Tuner (m/w/d) Audio Lab near Tuttlingen.
Duration: 8 months +
Location: region Tuttlingen
- Responsible for EOC Tuning
- Working with ANC systems
- Good NVH Knowledge
- Good knowledge of ANC systems
- Good knowledge of Acoustic Measurement techniques (Frequency Response and Impulse Response)
- Base knowledge of main NVH measurement devices and analysis software (LMS-Scadas, HeadAcoustics)
- Base Transducer (microphones, accelerometers, loudspeakers) knowledge
- Base Digital Signal Processing knowledge
- Base knowledge of Automotive Protocols (CAN)
- T1/T2 Daimler driving authorization (or equivalent from BMW/Porsche) needed (or to be done)
- High Voltage Level 1 needed (or to be done)
What's waiting for youWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in IT. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 711/35166333