We are looking for a Business Analyst (m/f/d) for our client in the IT sector.
- Start: 01.08.2022
- Duration: until at least the end of the year
- Location: 100% remote
- Workload: at least 60%
- Job number: JN -072022-38563
- Management of requirements: Analysis, clarification, alignment, description and tracking of requirements.
- Consulting of the international product owner team
- Transformation of planned and existing changes for the business processes into IT requirements and steering of the development teams during implementation
- Stakeholder management
- Continuous process optimisation through proactive identification of potentials in the IT systems and processes used
- Supporting rollouts of the application in new markets
- Approximately 5 years of experience in business analysis
- Experience in international project work
- Agile working style with the ability to translate and implement new and spontaneous requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Business fluent English, German nice to have
- Experience with Adobe AEM or other CRM systems desirable
- Experience in the pharma sector an advantage
What's waiting for you
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 711/35166333