For our client we are currently looking for a UX Researcher (m/f/d).
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Remote (candidate must be located in Germany)
Ref.: JN -102021-35946
What you can do for us
- Build empathy for our dealers and consumers across the organization and identify the sweet spots between user value and business value
- Understanding business needs and working hand in hand with all cross functional roles to integrate valuable UX Research activities in existing processes
- Proactive identifying research topics in collaboration with analytics to set up long term research roadmaps and tools to capture regular user feedback in the product
- Coordinate and steer own projects and handle communication with cross-functional team and business partners
- Design, conduct and analyse qualitative research projects, including field observations and interviews, and remote and in-person usability studies as well as quantitative studies, including e.g. surveys to evaluate the impact of product changes and gather insights at scale
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to advise business decisions
- Collaborate with other UX Researchers, implementing quality standards, processes, and long term UX Research goals
The skills that are needed
- At least 5 years of experience as a UX Researcher
- Very high self-organization, personal responsibility skills, and pragmatism combined with high proactive empathic interpersonal skills
- Experience in in-house implementation of research in product teams and working with customer journeys, jobs to be done and personas
- Knowledge and experience conducting UX research
- Strong in qualitative and quantitative research methods for web applications, websites, mobile applications, including statistical analysis
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in IT. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 30 20398 412