We are looking for an Orchestration Engineer (m/w/d), remote work is possible within Germany:
What you can do for us
- Contribute to an experienced and international team
- Development and implementation of applications with high technical quality for small to medium-sized IT-based solutions
- Identify technical and operational risks and also find appropriate solutions
- Your team operates internationally, so you will do many of your tasks remotely
- You always communicate at eye level with your customers and colleagues
The skills that are needed
- Virtualization, container orchestration, micro-services models
- Linux, SNMP, LDAP, databases, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Automated testing
- Speak English and German fluently (Level B2 at least)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 711 351663 227