For a project of our client, a pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an employee - from 16.07.2022 / to 24.04.2023.
- Production of solid oral dosage forms in compliance with our company guidelines (GMP guidelines, SOP`s, hygiene instructions)
- Operating and monitoring the production facilities
- Ensuring GMP-compliant documentation
- Carrying out technical adjustments
- Carrying out cleaning activities
- Vocational training as a pharmacist, chemist or comparable training, e.g. in the food industry
- Very good knowledge of German
- Willingness to work 3 shifts
- Experience in packaging
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines
- Independent, responsible and reliable way of working
Warum Sie bei uns genau richtig sind
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive compensation
- Social benefits
- Wide range of further training opportunities
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary depending on position and location. An overview of our benefits can be found on our website under Career and Benefits.
Send us your application directly. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global leader in technology and digital solutions for smart industry. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the fields of life sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people to join us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smart and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority and we believe that together we can make a big difference. This is also confirmed by Modis' third place as Germany's best employer 2021 in the area of Consulting & Advisory.
Telefon +49 761 38908 213