We are looking for a Business Analyst (m/f/d) - SAP Purchase Accounting for our client.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: december 2023
- Location: remote 60% // Stuttgart 40%
- Workload: fulltime
- Job number: JN -122022-39628
Your main tasks
- SAP Purchasing - Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Research, gather and synthesize information.
The skills that are needed
- Primary Skill: SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- SAP FI CO Finance (P4 - Expert)
- Business Process Analysis Tools (P4 - Expert)
- Business Process Design (P4 - Expert)
- English (C1 - Expert) - German (C1 - Expert)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 711/35166322