We are looking for a Front End Developer (m/f/x) for our client.
- Start: 02.01.2023
- Duration: 01.04.2023
- Location: Remote
- Workload: Fulltime
- Job number: JN -122022-39641
Your main tasksOne Sprint consists of two Weeks, and there is a daily stand-up plus a bi-weekly Sprint planning where all Details will be defined per Sprint, and all Task-related delivery will be specified in the Acceptance Criteria of each Ticket. The external Contractor takes over the Role as a Developer and the Team iteratively discusses the current Requirements during these Sprint Meetings. During the Sprint Meetings, the Team discusses the current Requirements, and the Contractor independently performs the following Tasks:
- Developing new Features or refining existing Features as raised on the agile Board. The Contractor independently decides on the necessary Requirements
- Defining Operation-related Tasks on the Project’s agile Board if they need to, which the Contractor will get access to in advance. The Contractor should include all Tasks that are related to the stabilization and bug fixing of SalonLab
- Independently fix the Bugs posted to the Board and update the agile Board. Documentation is out of scope
- Developing the Tickets based on the given Details of the User Stories and deploying them to the Infrastructure. The Project Infrastructure sits on Azure Portal, where all the Backend Services Resources can be found and to which the Contractor will get access in advance
- Reviewing the Codes with the Team and providing new Features to the Project
- Provide User Interfaces that comply with the Designs and Wireframes based on the technical Descriptions and Acceptance Criteria that will be defined on the Tickets
- Fix Bugs as efficiently as possible. Bugs will be defined in each Iteration. Fixes should cover corresponding Unit Tests
- Experience in Web Development with large Codebases
- 3+ Years with a special Focus on Angular
- Proficient in HTML / CSS / ECMAScript Standards
- Proficient in Git
- Familiar with the Scrum Methodology
- Angular Framework, Typescript, and RxJS
- Experience in both Unit and e2e testing
- Experience in at least two other Technologies from the Angular Ecosystem (e.g., NGRX, Universal, Material)
- Knowledge of Node and npm
Nice to have:
- Experience in Jest and/or Cypress
- Knowledge of Module Federation and Web Components
- Understanding of CI/CD Pipelines, especially with Azure DevOps
- Passion for the latest Features and interest in the Frontend Community
- Write high-Quality Code by following Angular/Typescript best practices and the
Company internal Guidelines
Why you are in the right place when working with us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 711/35166317