We are looking for a Functional Safety Manager (m/f/d) for our client in the automotive sector.
- Start: asap
- Duration: 31.12.2023 +
- Location: remote (onboarding in Cambridge (UK), regulary meetings in UK)
- Workload: fulltime
- Job number: JN -102023-41864
- Introduce safety concepts into the GPU team
- Focus on requirements capture and definition
- Creating high-level requirements then decomposing to hardware and software requirements
- Experience as Functional Safety Manager
- Worked on multiple projects with automotive and similar companies
- Willingness to travel (UK)
What's waiting for you
- There is the possibility to work partly in the home office /remote and thus to benefit from the advantages of hybrid work (flexible working).
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Akkodis - formed by the merger of AKKA & Modis - is a global leader in Engineering & IT. As a global partner in an ever-changing technology & competitive environment, we support our customers with our 360° offering to create a more sustainable & smarter future. United by our shared passion for technology & talent, we look at the world from a new perspective. Every day, our 50,000 motivated engineers & digital experts go beyond the possible to create the incredible.
Phone +49 711/35166333