We are looking for a Interim Tool Manufacturing Director (m/f/d) for our client in the automotive sector.
- Start: asap
- Duration: 6-9 months
- Location: Istanbul
- Workload: fulltime
- Job number: JN -042023-40425
- Lead, direct and evaluate the work of the project management, engineering, manufacturing and tooling estimating departments
- Assess project and resource needs
- Review and improve capacity and capabilities, PM, and design
- System improvement for process monitoring and timeline management (Regular reporting WZ - status)
- Control of production planning
- Continuous control of current work processes, development and proposal of changes
- Assess, analyze needs and deficiencies of subordinate departments and take steps to develop them
- Ensuring that the turnaround times are on time
- Conducting regular team meetings
- Planning, control and tracking of quality costs
- Control and evaluate tooling procedures, processes, policies and standards
- Adhering to customer requirements during the tool design, manufacturing and sampling process
- Developing tooling pricing, sales, design, manufacturing, and purchasing to maintain competitiveness
- Monitor development of latest technologies in tooling to optimize and modernize tooling manufacturing concepts
- Several years of experience in the tooldesign, manufacturing and sampling processes
- Several years of experience in leading teams
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- Good communication and motivational skills
- Fast and efficient problem solving skills
- Appropriate leadership and management skills
- Ability to work in an organized and independent manner
- Discretion, high stress tolerance, flexibility and identification with the company's goals
What's waiting for you
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Akkodis - formed by the merger of AKKA & Modis - is a global leader in Engineering & IT. As a global partner in an ever-changing technology & competitive environment, we support our customers with our 360° offering to create a more sustainable & smarter future. United by our shared passion for technology & talent, we look at the world from a new perspective. Every day, our 50,000 motivated engineers & digital experts go beyond the possible to create the incredible.
Phone +49 711/35166333