We are looking for a SAP Workflow Developer (m/w/d) for our client.
- Start: June/ July
- Duration: till 31.12.2022 ++
- Location: Stuttgart; Currently remote due to pandemic, TBD afterwards
- Workload: Fulltime
- Job number: JN -062022-38248
- Strong SAP workflow consultant for large S/4HANA implementation project:
- Work as a member of the Development team closely together with functional consultants and client in Agile delivery mode to design, implement and test a complex S/4HANA solution
- The implementation is based on a greenfield approach and developments will be done by Accenture onsite team together with Accenture ATCP Poland
- In addition client has a Co-Innovation agreement with SAP, with which we work jointly together
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- work closely together with functional consultants and client team in Agile project mode
- analyze functional workflow requirements and discuss technical solution options
- perform effort estimation
- implement and test workflow
- perform quality reviews
- perform issue analysis and defect fixing
The skills that are needed
- SAP BW Back End Data Modeling and Development
- SAP Business Workflow Management Design & Development
- SAP ABAP / S/4HANA Development skills
- Language skills: English and German fluent
Why you are in the right place when working with us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 711/35166322