Our client pioneers intelligent camera tech for automotive applications, spanning 16 countries with 7800 employees across 23 production and logistics centers. They're a key player among the top 25 rapidly growing global automotive suppliers.
For the Stuttgart team, we seek a skilled AI-based Vision Systems Developer (m/f/d) in direct employment.
- Develop AI-based vision systems for automotive applications
- Conceptualize & architect computer vision systems
- Implement AI software (object recognition, classification, tracking)
- Collaborate for integrating AI solutions into platforms
- Prepare data to optimize AI models and validate
- Advise project management and assess risks
- Evaluate tech, liaise with software suppliers
- Verify and test software modules
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- Excellent Python skills
- C/C++ and Linux (basic knowledge)
- Strong grasp of AI and machine learning
- Solid mathematical foundation
- Fluent in German and English
- Min. 3 years' algorithm development experience
- Experience with video processing or ADAS advantageous
Why you are exactly right with our customer
- Engaging roles, secure prospects in a global company
- Attractive salary with holiday and Christmas bonuses (Metall- und Elektro-Tarifvertrag)
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Free German and English language courses during work hours
- Flexible work hours/flexitime model
- Excellent public transport connectivity (subway stop directly outside the company building) and company ticket
- Bicycle parking and employee parking spaces
- BONAGO voucher card and company perks
- Diverse canteen and meal subsidies
- Additional staff benefits like events, complimentary fruit, water, and coffee
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Akkodis - formed by the merger of AKKA & Modis - is a global leader in Engineering & IT. As a global partner in an ever-changing technology & competitive environment, we support our customers with our 360° offering to create a more sustainable & smarter future. United by our shared passion for technology & talent, we look at the world from a new perspective. Every day, our 50,000 motivated engineers & digital experts go beyond the possible to create the incredible.
Phone +49 711/35166356