For our client we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) Release Management.
Duration: till 18.03.2022 ++
Working location: Weiterstadt, 50% onsite work and 50% remote work (TBD)
- Major global manufacturer sold a portfolio of brands which are now operating as a separate company.
- As part of the transition the IT systems are being separated.
- The program is midway through the IT Separation with major deployment activities due to start soon.
- Work with the central program team, local business and local IT to support the deployment activities within the site.
- This includes being the single point of contact for the site for the IT Program for cutover and hypercare.
- Cutover Planning: work with the different IT teams (networks, security, application, local IT and central program teams) and local site business users to define the site cutover plan for the distribution centre
- Cutover Execution: own the local execution of the plan working with local site users and central program teams to execution the plan in full on schedule
- UAT: support the local site with planning for UAT; provide floor walker support onsite during UAT including being the single point of contact for the site for defect triage; feed into the central UAT governance and reporting
- Cutover: define the local site network cutover plan (both IT and business steps); support the execution of the cutover plan for the site
- Hypercare: act as single point of contact for the site during a 6 week hypercare period including triage of incidents and floor walker support
The skills that are needed
- Highly experienced with SAP ECC specifically the logistics / WMS modules
- Highly experienced with Supply Chain/ warehouse business processes in a consumer goods business
- Strong communications skills and able to communicate clearly with both business users (non-technical) and IT (technical) users
- Experience with deployment business activities in a distribution centre including testing of integration with the backend systems
- Experience of supporting operational testing including troubleshooting of locally connected devices e.g. RF scanners, label printers
- Language skills: English and German fluent
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe are looking for experts like you to take on challenging IT & Engineering projects for our national and international customers. Our job does not end once we have helped you get started, we accompany you throughout the entire duration of the project. And once it's completed, we will make sure to find an exciting new challenge for you to work on. We believe that long-term partnerships are the best way to fuel both our business and your career.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in IT. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 711/35166322