We want to grow our team for a project for our client, a renowned company in the aerospace sector.
Your main activities
- Developing optical alignment and inspecting strategies for entire instruments or subsystems (e.g. telescopes, spectrometers, etc.)
- Planning AIT plans and requirements with optical and system designers and coordination, specification and procurement of specialized optical ground equipment
- Evaluating the performance of technical budgets and coordination with other AIT disciplines (mechanical, electrical, systems)
- Responsiblity for the ongoing presentation of results to the project and customers and working closely with subcontractors and testing facilities
- Graduate degree or a doctorate in technical optics, physics, aerospace engineering or mechanical engineering
- Experience with optics and optical metrology (wavefront measurements, light sources, lasers, detectors, imaging systems, lenses and mirrors) from ultraviolet to far infrared, and high precision positioning systems (hexapods, stages, etc.)
- Ideally experience in numerical data processing and analysis as well as scripted automation of measurement setups (e.g., Python, Matlab, EDEN) in the aerospace industry
- Experience in optical and mechanical tolerance analysis, optical design software (Zemax, ASAP), experience in cleanrooms (ISO5 / Class 100) and in managing a small technical team without disciplinary authority
What we offer you
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Akkodis - formed by the merger of AKKA & Modis - is a global leader in Engineering & IT. As a global partner in an ever-changing technology & competitive environment, we support our customers with our 360° offering to create a more sustainable & smarter future. United by our shared passion for technology & talent, we look at the world from a new perspective. Every day, our 50,000 motivated engineers & digital experts go beyond the possible to create the incredible.
Phone +49 89/357751 -116