The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the field of Medical Technology, located in Weßling near to Munich. Commencing immediately, on a permanent basis.
What you can do for us
- You establish Quality Support as a customer focused service provider within the organization – in terms of customer complaints, field support, etc.
- In addition, you provide the guidance and develop oft he Q Support Team
- You recommend changes to company procedures in terms of Q Support
- You determine and analyze data for corporate planning and decision making
- Furthermore, you develop and implement analytical methods to improve operational processes and Quality
- You act as the worldwide support of Service Technicians in terms of technical questions and clarification of technical problems
- You are responsible for the worldwide support of Service Technicians on site on demand (e.g. trouble shooting, installations, etc.)
- You analyze problems and find solutions in cooperation with the relevant departments (internal/external) in case of detected quality defects (e.g. CAPA, handling of fault indication etc.)
- You are in charge for processing Warranty Claims
- You support in terms of Field Change Orders FCO, FCI, FUD, TIP, etc.
- You plan and implement complex processes
- In addition, you analyze Cost and Quality of structures, operations, processes and labor
- You implement improvements and develop test tools for serial production process
- You look after the compiling and evaluating of process statistics with reporting within CAQ System – measure, analyze and improve the process (Develop / Track quality metrics)
The skills that are needed
- You provide several years (at least 3 years) of professional experience in Quality Support
- You are a graduate Electrical Engineer, certified engineer electro-technology or master craftsman electro-technology
- Good knowledge of ISO 13485 and further standards such as ISO 14971, MPG, ISO 60601 requirements and good knowledge of handling national and international Quality support are essentiell
- You are a team player with ability to work independently
- Excellent Leadership Skills characterize you
- Therefore, you are highly motivated, Solution oriented and pragmatic with a high social competency
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills in English and German are a must have
- You must be able to manage multiple tasks and perform with accuracy and a high attention to detail
- Furthermore, you provide Proficient IT skills (MS-Office)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Svenja OschwaldBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com