We are looking for a XAMS - SAP Access Consultant (m/f/d) for our client
- Start: July/ August 2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Location: Wiesbaden - Germany, remote 60%, onsite 40%
- Workload: Fulltime
- Job number: JN -062022-38217
Your main tasks- Specialist for XAMS Tool (Xiting Authorization Management) by XITING and SAP Authorizations where the team wants to use XAMS Tool / SAP Berechtigungen / SAP S/4HANA Berechtigungen
- Analyze the existing authorizations infrastructure and processes in the company and help to develop and implement SAP authorization concepts by implementing and training the software solution Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS) for SAP software in the context of a planned brownfield conversion of the SAP ERP landscape to SAP S/4HANA.
- You will benefit from your strong communication and analytical skills.
- You identify weaknesses and risks in the SAP system landscapes and solve problems within access rules and authorizations with the tool XAMS. You will evaluate the results and communicate them to the client’s managers and create an extensive written documentation in German (SAP System Authorization Concept).???????
The skills that are needed
- XAMS Tool (Xiting Authorization Management) by XITING
- ERP Access Management
- Business Process Design (P3 - Advanced)
- SAP S/4HANA Security (P3 - Advanced)
- Technical Documentation (P1 - Beginner)
- German (C2 - Mastery)
- Willingsness for a level 2 security clearence
Why you are in the right place when working with us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 711/35166322