One of our premium clients based in Adelaide are looking for a Dynamics365 Developer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate)
* Experience in Dynamics 365 modules: Marketing and Event Management
* Azure Logic Apps
* Student Management System Experience (Desirable)
* Education Sector Experience (Desirable)
* Team Foundation Server / Azure Dev Ops (Desirable)
* Agile Development Experience (scrum / kanban) (Desirable)
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least 2 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation and deployment of Dynamics 365 CRM Systems.
* Possess refined technical analysis and problem-solving skills.
* Be an excellent communicator partnered with excellent written ability and attention to detail.
* Have strong experience in stakeholder engagement and have the ability to work with business stakeholders
* Be eligible to obtain a SA Government Working with Children's Check (required prior to starting
Akkodis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Project Management skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Max on 08 8306 8205 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: email@example.com.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"