- Akkodis Australia are currently seeking a Python Developers to join their team.
- Location - Australia Wide: (Remote / occasional site visit)
- Contract or Perm
- Expressions of interest welcomed (for future roles)
- Are you a Python Developer ?
- Jnr to Snr Level encouraged to apply
- Multiple positions
Akkodis is a global company with over 50,000 employees in over 30 geographies. Here in Australia, we have presence in all major cities and territories except Tasmania & NT, providing digital and engineering expertise to our clients to enable scalability and transformation. We are the most certified tech consultancy in Australia!
We are about new perspectives, cross domain thinking, fuelled by industry and market specialists. We research, innovate & explore new solutions through our centres of excellence and delivery centres….we call these campuses because we nurture continual learning & growth.
Akkodis Australia are seeking Python Developers to take part in a large Project with a key client of ours.
We are seeking multiple Python Developers to join our team and contribute to the development of our software solutions.
The ideal candidates will have experience in designing and building applications using Python, as well as experience with database management and server-side technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new features and functionality for our software solutions
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code in Python
- Develop and maintain RESTful APIs and integrate with third-party services
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, and optimize performance of the applications
- Work with project managers and other team members to identify and resolve technical and functional requirements
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the improvement of the development process
Skills & Experience
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies
- Understanding and use of API Technologies
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Jnr level to have at least 1-2 years of experience in software development, with a focus on Python
- Mid level to have at least 3 years of experience in software development, with a focus on Python
- Snr to have at least 5 years of experience in software development, with a focus on Python
- Pending experience
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Baseline, NV1, NV2 clearance viewed favourably.
Why Akkodis ?
Most Certified Tech Consultancy in Australia:
Akkodis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Modis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
Here at Akkodis, we like to look after our own.
If successful and part of the team, you will be eligible for FREE upskilling. We are firm believers in career growth and development.
When YOU grow, WE grow. Some of our partnerships/certifications are:
- AWS Advanced Tier Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISTQB Platinum Partner
- IIBA Gold Partner (Int Institute of BAs)
We are also:
- Fortune 500 Company
- Proud sponsor of the Mercedes Formula 1 Team
- Work Force Planning Team - Dedicated to managing your career
- Tech Academy - Dedicated for upskilling/reskilling.
- No payrolling process fees
- Consultant gathering events
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team.
Being the leading enabler in the Smart Industry for our customers, and the thought leader in the market to prepare for tomorrow.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering.
Our vision is to be a World Class technology partner, bringing Insight, Velocity, Value and our Smart People together, making a difference in our clients and the community.
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Contact: Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to The RPO Team on RPO@akkodisgroup.com