This is a great opportunity to work on a crucial project with one of our clients. This will be a six-to-twelve-month contract, with a great potential for further extension!
- Great opportunity to grow your Salesforce Skills
- You will be working with a well reputed financial organisation
- Great pay rates
Are you a Salesforce Architect who loves to be very hands on and don't mind doing Salesforce Development whenever it is required?
Our client is a leader in the financial industry, and values diversity and inclusivity, and they are committed to providing a supportive and welcoming workplace for all their employees.
About the role
As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will play a key role in designing and implementing Salesforce solutions for our client.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with clients to understand their business needs and requirements, and then developing and implementing customized Salesforce solutions that meet those needs. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of complex Salesforce solutions, and you will be expected to provide expert guidance and support to both clients and internal team members throughout the process.
- To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce and a deep understanding of its capabilities and limitations.
- You must be certified with at least one of the following areas:
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud certified
- Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud certified
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certified
Joining Akkodis as a Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- Akkodis SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines - Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".