- 6 months contract
- Flexible working arrangement
- Open to ACT | VIC
- Must have a Baseline Clearance
Our Federal Government client is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their dynamic fast-paced team.
About the role
Cyber Security Engineer is accountable under broad direction to undertake complex work across the Cyber Security functions. The role reports to the Assistant Director, CSOC Capability Development under the leadership of the Director Cyber Security Operations. Cyber Security Engineer is accountable under broad direction to undertake complex work across the Cyber Security functions. The role reports to the Assistant Director, CSOC Capability Development under the leadership of the Director Cyber Security Operations.
- Demonstrated enterprise experience in either of the following - Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), Vulnerability Management, or Cyber Security Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise-scale SIEM engineering.
- Identifying, planning, and implementing enhancements to the Agency's defensible cybersecurity capabilities.
- Work autonomously with limited direction and identify and drive work through to completion.
- Expertise in CTI, Vulnerability Management, or Cyber Security Engineering.
- Proven experience in large-scale SIEM engineering.
- Crafting reports and maintaining technical documentation for stakeholders.
- Enhancing the Agency's cyber defenses.
- Proficiency in cyber threat modeling and incident response planning.
- Skilled in cloud security tools and platforms (SOAR, AWS, Azure, O365).
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Augustine Sakala on (02) 6103 1836 OR Augustine.Sakala@Akkodisgroup.com
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- AKKODIS SME meet ups/information sessions.
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Akkodis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Akkodis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Privacy Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"