Who We Are
Akkodis, we thrive on solving complex problems and building a smarter future; we power digital transformation and accelerate innovation with our cross-industry technology and digital engineering consulting, talent services and skilling. We're passionate about our work and committed to creating
and implementing cutting-edge solutions that drive industry progress. Our culture is built on honesty, respect, fairness and inclusion, and we're looking for innovative and talented individuals who share these values to join us on this journey.
In this role you will be responsible for developing the solution architecture for small to medium technical programs. In this role you are expected to provide a holistic view across business, information, application, and technology aspects for the solution to identify and analyse value propositions to deliver the solution within the cost and time constraints of the program in a way that realises the business outcomes and aligns to the organisation's enterprise architecture.
- Designing solutions and articulate the business, information, application and technology aspects of the designs through the modelling viewpoints
- Providing advanced technical support and advice to others on engagement/program during proposal writing, solution design and implementation
- Leading team members, third parties, and technological counterparts in client organisations in the integration of technological methodologies and components of projects
- Ensuring and being accountable for the technical integrity of the design, in accordance with the clients' requirements
- Developing and assisting in the development of the solution and rapid prototyping demonstrations
- Managing day-to-day technical program or segment activities, including relationships with the client, managing and reviewing assigned consulting staff
- Developing and delivering client and internal technical presentations
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in the development of Solution Architectures and delivery of these solutions.
- Proficiency in Solution Architecture techniques, including business, data/information, application, and infrastructure viewpoint modelling in ArchiMate or similar techniques
- Design solutions using the Power Platform stack (Dynamics 365, model driven apps, canvas apps, Power Automate, Power Apps portals, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, Dataverse) in-line with enterprise standards to meet business client needs.
Create and document API concepts and specifications for new build Power Apps and Azure solutions (leveraging Microsoft Azure API Management) for implementation by internal or partner API Software Engineers
- Able to make decisions on architectural design in the solution scope and analyse the impact on cost, performance, reliability, security, regulatory compliance and other architectural significant requirements.
- Able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of designed solution options.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of our dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rose Hampton firstname.lastname@example.org or RPO at email@example.com
Why Work for Us?
Joining Akkodis means being part of a dynamic community of engineers that's at the forefront of tech innovation. You'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies:
Whether your interests lie in systems engineering, software development, data platforms or any other tech discipline, we have a role that will suit you. You'll get to collaborate with talented expert colleagues from around the world who share your enthusiasm and passion for technology. We offer a
flexible and supportive work environment, and we're committed to helping you grow and achieve your career goals. If you want to make a real difference, Akkodis is the place for you.
Akkodis is a commercial brand under which both AKKA and Modis entities operate.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".