One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Analyst. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- User facing functions and outcomes
- Gathering, documenting, and managing user requirements.
- Specific areas of focus will be user interfaces, reporting outputs, workflows and events, alerting and alarms.
- This will include identifying and documenting new and updated business processes that the tool(s) are required to support.
- Technical functions and integrations
- Identifying and documenting all system to system requirements, in particular, the data model to be used throughout the solution, what data is used, where it comes from, and how it is managed/integrated.
- This function will also cover all non-functional requirements for the solution(s)
- Operational model and transition
- A fully operational and support model needs to be defined and documented with processes, tools, commercials (support contracts with vendors) and documentation all needing to be developed and embedded into operational teams.
- Previous Mining Industry experience and industry knowledge is desirable
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Project manager skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"