One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business / Systems Analyst. The role is to deliver significant systems integration work, our client is seeking a high-quality Business / Systems Analyst to assist in directly supporting these initiatives In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Have, or the ability to obtain an AFP Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance.
Australian Citizens need only apply.
- Gap analysis, future state capability modelling and service improvement implementation
- Integration specification documentation including system specifications
- Business process identification, modelling and improvement
- Requirements elicitation and facilitating workshops
- Produce functional and non-functional specifications, use cases and scenarios
- Analyse and map business processes, user pathways and information flows
- Translation of business process to BPMN
- Manage business stakeholders and acting as a conduit between business and the program team
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with our client requirements.
- Demonstrated Business/Systems Analyst Experience in a complex IT environment
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deal with nontechnical an technical business representatives
- Demonstrated experience of working with the AGILE methodology in a program project environment
- Demonstrated Experience working with the ServiceNow
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills that translate into a IT systems framework
- Experience in using Sparx software for BA model depiction and documentation
- Knowledge and experience in recording and collecting detailed business rules and documentation
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business / Systems Analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Rose Hampton on 07 3287 8111
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"