- 15-month contract
- Work on an Employee Experience Program
- Report to the HRIS Program Change Lead
Are you an experienced Change Analyst who has worked in large-scale organisational change efforts?
The company and the role:
Our client is a large community services provider. They are committed to an ambitious digital and technology enabled transformation for next few years. This transformation will uplift the digital backbone, implement common enterprise platforms and innovative technology driven business solutions.
The Employee Experience Program is a pivotal program within the broader transformation portfolio and seeks specifically to uplift the digital experience of all employees across the HR, Workforce Management and Payroll process areas. The organisation has chosen Workday for its new core HR platform. The project team will partner with internal stakeholders and a systems integrator to deliver this exciting project.
This role is to effectively manage change required to enable the successful deployment of the Workday solution to an identified business area. Work with the broader change team to develop and deliver an integrated approach to stakeholder management, communications, training and transition using sustainable support structures that effectively drive adoption of new operating models, systems and processes
- Lead change management activities for an identified business area, following a structured methodology and ensuring a coordinated approach across the broader change work stream.
- Support the development of change management strategies and plans, ensuring requirements for your identified business area are addressed.
- Work closely with business representatives and leaders to understand the change management considerations for an identified business area, build relationships and address any concerns or change resistance.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the broader change workstream to design, develop, deliver and manage key communications.
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Support go-live readiness and support activities for an identified business area, including managing a network of change agents.
- Identify, report and manage change management risks and issues.
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Ability to measure, demonstrate and articulate the change impact to the business, of specific process and service changes and the adoption effectiveness of the change to make these tangible for employees.
- Excellent engagement, relationship building, and expectation management skills with stakeholders of all organisational levels across a diverse and complex environment, to facilitate cooperation and support in achieving outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy and attention to detail and quality and timeliness of completed work, including written reports and presentations. Effective oral and written communication skills for a diverse audience.
- Hybrid work
- Rewarding projects
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Shams Shiraz on 0422 240 069 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"