As Change Coach you will play a key role in ensuring that the transformation office initiatives are delivered by working closely with initiative owners and change leaders. You will provide guidance (and change delivery support if required) to initiative owners to build change management, communication and change leadership capability
- Provide change coaching to initiative owners across all elements of the change management framework including communication, business case and benefits development, training and knowledge transfer requirements and execution.
- Support initiative owners to build their change preparation and delivery maturity and capability.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our clients Change Management Framework
- Share subject matter expertise across the extended change management community and organisation as a whole
- Work with various business areas to support continuous improvement
- Undertake initiative change management health checks as required
- Oversee the embedment of change of initiatives as required
- Act as a change manager to support delivery of initiatives as required
Statement of suitability - ½ page to a page
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area of practice
- Significant experience and understanding change management delivery and methodologies e.g. PROSCI
- Sound experience in successfully delivering organisational and project change
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, with a proven ability to develop and present complex reports and to facilitate organisational negotiations, meetings and workshops
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Skills or personal coaching experience (formal or informal)
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rose Hampton on 07 3287 8111 OR email@example.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"