Working for on the largest information nd communication operations in the state, you will be experienced in delivering multiple, parallel ICT infrastructure projects ensuring project outcomes are achieved and enterprise solutions are delivered that are responsive to customer needs.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Deliver multiple, parallel ICT infrastructure projects ensuring project outcomes are achieved and enterprise solutions are delivered that are responsive to customer needs.
- Ensure project outcomes are achieved and project management capability is maintained within the agency by leading a multi-disciplinary team/s
- Provide advice and strategic input to project deliverables, to ensure they meet quality standards and comply with our clients' strategies and architecture.
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the best practice guidelines and our clients' formal project management (PM) approach to ensure consistent and quality outcomes are achieved.
- Guide, lead and mentor team members and ensure stakeholders are informed and engaged throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage projects by monitoring and reporting on project related trends and performance against project plans and budgets.
- Enable informed decision making on project issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for project stakeholders.
- Travel is a requirement
- This position may require the incumbent to operate a government vehicle and an appropriate licence to operate this type of vehicle is required (Queensland 'C' class licence) and proof must be provided before commencement of duty
- High level leadership and design of large scale, complex/high risk projects
- High level of project management skills, with the ability to achieve successful project outcomes
- Ability to use high level interpersonal, negotiation, consultation and communication skills appropriate to all stakeholders to create a strong client focus
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple multi-disciplinary project teams
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop effective working relationships with stakeholders
- High level knowledge and application of project management methodologies (Prince 2)
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rose Hampton on
(T) +61 7 3287 8111
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds