One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed DBA Technical Specialist - Data Migration. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Accountabilities
- As the data migration specialist for the team duties include:
- Design and implementation of data migrations.
- Ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes
- Management of the development lifecycle methodology
- Compliance with the relevant components of the Technical Architecture
- Task allocation and monitoring
- Quality reviews
- Configuration management strategy
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in the development of information technology systems with proven experience in the following:
- SQL Server 2008/2012
- ETL, queries and reporting
- Database administration
- Data migration
Highly Desirable Qualifications/Certifications/Skills:
- 5 years plus data migration experience preferably with experience on the DES Connect system
- MySQL experience
- Degree Majoring in Information Technology from a recognised tertiary institution
- Iterative application system construction
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong billing and inventory updates skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"