- 12-month contract
- Lead the development of Information Architecture strategies and roadmaps
- Lead the development of solution designs for all projects in the Information Architecture domain as well as information
Are you an experienced Enterprise Information Architect who would like to develop and drive the information architecture and roadmaps for organisations information architecture?
The company and the role:
Our client is undergoing a major corporate transformation, enabled by digital technology, to deliver the organisation's strategy. The Information Architect will be responsible for driving, in alignment with companies' future strategy.
The role will develop artefacts related to Information Architecture and Information Management Strategy to set the direction for the effective use and management of the Information assets as well as supporting strategies, roadmaps, policies, and standards and the of information architecture guidance and consultancy services. Data quality and data synchronisation across current and future state applications is a current key stakeholder concern and requires development of information strategies for key entities
- Lead the development of Information Architecture strategies and roadmaps by proactively engaging with business stakeholders and colleagues ensuring a solid understanding of current problems and requirements for future success.
- Develop and maintain information architecture management principles, policy, taxonomies, standards, and data models including defining rules for data ownership and business events in support of the effective governance, management and use of companies' information assets.
- Develop and drive the information architecture and roadmaps for organisations information architecture domain including the definition of projects required as part of the roadmap implementation.
- Lead the development of solution designs for all projects in the Information Architecture domain as well as information components of any other projects in the Digital Portfolio.
- Provide leadership to support the company to fully leverage its information assets, leading to the establishment of formal and informal collaborative forums focused on information governance, data architecture, quality and data sharing
- An in-depth knowledge of all information architecture sub-domains including information integration, master data management, enterprise reporting, content management, business intelligence, analytics and big data.
- Proven track record in developing company wide information architecture, strategies, roadmaps and architecture governance including previous experience in the definition and implementation of Master Data Management strategy.
- Proven track record in Enterprise Architecture specifically in driving the development of a practical and business value driven Information Architecture domain and its effective use by technology and the business
- Experience in architecting and leading solution architects in the development of master data management and meta data management, business intelligence and analytics solutions.
- Strong understanding of Information Management disciplines and Experience with Data Modelling
- Accreditation in an industry recognised enterprise or information architecture framework / method.
- Hybrid work
- Rewarding projects
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Shams Shiraz on 0422 240 069 OR email@example.com
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"