Modis is on a rapid growth trajectory; to meet this continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a National Pre-Sales Solution Lead/Architect to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. This role is based in QLD with some East Coast based travel required and provides flexible hybrid working to the candidate.
In this role of National Pre-Sales Solution Lead, you will have broad technology exposure to areas such as low code business enablement platforms, cloud, integration, data migration, customer relationship management, and as-a-service solutions without being constrained by any technology stack.
A key element of the Modis strategy is the focus on continuous development of our market leadership across targeted industries, technologies, and partnerships.
In this role of National Pre-Sales Solution Lead you will have a passion for innovative thinking around understanding and solving customer business problems.
The National Solutions Team consists of highly capable professionals who take ownership of, and responsibility for their individual workloads. They also work collaboratively when required. The culture is one of professionalism, a dedicated work ethic and a powerful desire to win. If this is you and you have the skills and experience listed below, then we would love to talk to you.
- Work in partnership with the Modis Business Development Managers and Account Directors, assisting in growth of the Modis business locally (QLD) and nationally.
- Proactively engage with Modis' Sales and Account Teams in a consultative selling approach to convert business challenges into projects.
- Contribute to the development of Solution IP / Collateral for wider Modis use.
- Take on the Solution Owner role within the bid teams to write a credible solution based on the best technology and functional fit for the client.
- Work collaboratively within the Solutions Team contributing to ideas, approaches, and process improvements.
- Develop whitepapers and other thought leadership pieces for publication and presentation at conferences.
- Directly participate in focussed strategic consulting assignments with our clients in relevant areas of expertise.
Skills and Experience - Essential:
- Ideally possesses 10 years+ experience in the consulting or professional services industry.
- Has a proven record of accomplishment in Pre-Sales within an IT Services or Application Consulting Services organisation.
- Strong solution/functional/technical skills. Understanding a customer's business challenges and then having the ability to visualize and articulate transformational solutions to meet, exceed and conquer these challenges.
- Experience with technical estimation and risk assessment and an understanding of how these factors impact proposed solutions financially in a competitive environment.
- Business development skills in business-to-business technology sales.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting complex business processes using various technologies across several industries ideally within an IT Services or Consulting Services organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal at both technical and senior business levels of organisation.
Skills and Experience - Desirable:
- Experience with building strong working relationships with the partner community at the local (QLD) and/or national partner level with a focus on Microsoft and AWS.
- Strong experience in one or more of following industries: Utilities, Resources, Transport, Government, Health, Education, Public Safety.
- Working experience with any of the following technologies in order of preference:
- Dynamics 365
- Power Platform
- Cloud (Azure and/or AWS)
- Azure, AWS, Opensource Analytics products, services, and tools
- IoT technologies
Modis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent, and Academy Modis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
For more information on the role, please contact Rose Hampton Rose.Hampton@modis.com OR 07 3287 8111
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"