One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Manager. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
The project manager will undertake the following tasks within the program utilizing Agile skills and experience:
- Create and maintain project documentation in accordance with program requirements and methodologies based on MSP and Prince2;
- Lead the delivery of project outputs in accordance with project schedule, budget and quality standards;
- Manage technical and business stakeholder relationship;
- Manage technical and business resources to deliver project work packages;
- Manage project risks and resolve project issues;
- Attend project meetings with project teams and business clients;
- Have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills including ability to manage a broad range of stakeholders;
- Understand the mechanics of government including policy and program delivery for agencies;
- Manage and direct the project staff;
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members;
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with AFP requirements.
Skills and experience are preferred in the following specialist areas:
- Applications development.
- Large Scale complex procurement.
- Large Scale network delivery
- Large scale infrastructure projects
- Contract management
Australian Citizenship required for this role.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Project manager skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"