One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Manager - Supply Change (FMCG). In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- 7+ years' experience in working directly within either the Supply Chain and/or FMCG / Food, Beverage & Retail Sectors
- 5+ years Project Management experience covering the implementation of complex change into an operating business (brownfield), or establishing and commissioning from new (greenfield)
- Demonstrated experience in managing across teams to achieve deliverable; experience in collaborating with others to achieve outcomes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to focus on the details while maintaining an understanding of the big picture
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and influencing skills with stakeholders;
- Proven ability in gaining the trust and respect from Sponsors and key Business partners
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Experience in working effectively within a large, multidivisional and complex environment
- Proven experience in managing a transition through operations (including ramp up and ramp down)
- Financially competent in managing project cost budgets, negotiations
- Understanding of safety management systems for Supply Chain including CoR.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Change Manager skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"