One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed SAP HANA DEVELOPER. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Work with other developers, business analysts and business stakeholders to ensure that new or modified HANA applications are developed as required.
- Build analytical solutions with the different development possibilities of SAP HANA.
- Design develop and test data models to ensure that data is correctly loaded into the system.
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Formulate and interpret technical and business requirements
- Knowledge of data loading and replication methods for loading data into SAP HANA from different data sources
- Design, develop and maintain calculation views using SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
- Optimize performance of HANA views
- Write expert table functions, stored procedures and integrate them in the views
- Design, develop and maintain XSJS and Node.js web services using SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
- Develop using SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
4+ years of HANA development experience using UI5, XSJS and Node.js
- Experience with SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, Code Performance Rules, and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, Database Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA
- Experience Designing and developing, data dictionary objects, data elements, domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options
- Experience Modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms
- Expert Knowledge and experience with ABAP Object Oriented Programming and ABAP Objects
- Very good understanding of SAP CRM and HR data structures
- Knowledge of XSA
NV1 Clearance Required FOR THIS ROLE.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Project manager skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"