As a part of the Technology team, you will be responsible for modelling behaviour and standards of work and leading a high-performing team. Having oversight of all development releases and play a strategic part in design, testing and deployment.
About the position
- Perform code reviews
- Determines testing policy and takes responsibility for management of all testing
- Develop and design code base and project architecture
- Triages faults and bug management
- Manage the configuration and deployment of releases
- Review technical specifications and plans
- Assess, recommend, and implement software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Implement ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Develop technical solutions to complex business problems
- Mentor team members on projects such as visitor to customer initiatives, site migration and website redesign
- Ensure resources are fully utilised when developing applications to achieve high efficiency and sustainability
- Relevant university qualification
- Git and bitbucket
- HTML, CSS
- Experience with AWS or Serverless is highly desirable
- Flexible and adaptable regarding learning and understanding new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Technically proficient
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- High attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Desire to be involved in the best and always challenging themselves and their team
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rose Hampton on email@example.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"