- 12-24 months contract
- This role will provide solution architecture oversight to the full program of Delivery PMO projects
- This role will also work across a number of projects in our portfolio depending on needs
The key capabilities and experience required are:
- 5-10 years experience working as a Solution Architect on large and high complexity architectures
- Work within GQEA framework - knowledge of policies, positions, frameworks or work within architectural frameworks such as TOGAF
- Experience with vendor selection and management processes from a technical perspective
- Experience with SaaS, COTS and bespoke solutions
- Knowledge of security best practises and Identity Access Management
- Oversight/governance of the output of other technical resources
- Communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- AWS experience
- Provide in-depth solution architecture direction and oversight to solution requirements, assist with assessment of solution options during procurement processes, design and delivery for both internal and external solutions
- Ensure the Supplier's and internal technical team's design and delivery approach supports robust management and integrity of the solution architecture throughout delivery and including the introduction of approved variations
- Ensure all relevant aspects of the end to end systems architecture, design and delivery have been documented to enable ongoing support and maintenance in Operations
- Provide technical interface between the business and technical teams/vendors/and other stakeholders
- Hybrid work
- Flexible working locations
- Rewarding projects
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Sneha Singh on 61 406 504 263 OR Sneha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"