One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Sr Appian Developer. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT systems development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in design, implement, enhance and support of BPM based solutions with proven skills in the following technologies
- Appian 18.x, Appian 19.x, Appian 20.x
- JBoss, JDK 1.8, JDBC, WebSphere
- JIRA, Confluence
- UX design, SAML, OAuth Framework.
- Experience with System integration, Mobile application, Portal application and extended interface applications development using Appian suite.
- Appian Designer (or above) certification is must.
- Have worked on two or more Appian BPM implementations
- Strong problem solving and design skills Appian-specific BPM development
- Good understanding of Appian architecture, best practices and BPMN standards.
- Experience in Appian plug-in development, system integrations and production support in in-house and cloud-hosted environments.
- Ability to convert the business Process requirements to Prototypes and screen flows for a demonstration to business clients.
- Experience relational databases management systems, data modeling, database design, and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong committed Apian Developer skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"