One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced Reporting UX/UI Designer. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- User Experience Design incorporates all facets of information, interface and interaction design. These facets are:
- Information Architecture Design: How content is structured, both in the overarching architecture and within sections and how it is worded
- Interaction Design: Determining workflows - what happens first, what's the result, what happens next.
- Interface Design: The layout of the page showing the placement of the elements defined in the Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
This role will be required to lead the project in;
- Defining the personas and their interactions as related to the survey systems
- Designing the UI for the field data collection and core survey systems
- Optimizing the UI to meet the needs of the various personas
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within an Agile environment
- Proficient in User Interface design, with an understanding of typography, color, layout, and general awareness of materials/textures
- Experience producing UI Component Design Systems
- Comfortable undertaking Usability testing with customers and synthesize findings
- Participating in customer and user interviews
- Proficient using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch and InVision
- Proficient at paper prototyping early concepts to validate design decisions
- Experience in working with a cross-functional agile team
- Distilling insights into tech requirements (degree of tech understanding)
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong UI/UX Design skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"